Amazon Web Services & Introduction to DevOps
Cloud has become the go-to place today for storage, computation, security, analytics and many other services. The cloud is disrupting the analytics industry and taking over processes and applications by storm! This course helps you understand the fundamentals of AWS and the DevOps lifecycle.
What You’ll Learn
The workshop will provide a basic understanding of the nuances and elements of the Cloud and DevOps, different components of the amazon web services and how one can deploy an application quickly and easily to the cloud. The workshop will comprise of a hands-on session, wherein participants will get an opportunity to build an application and deploy an application on the cloud.
Please click the event link in the timetable for the respective price.
MODULE 1: DEVOPS LIFECYCLE
This section covers the traditional SDLC, its drawbacks and how the modern software methodologies help to optimize the development and maintenance process. This includes:
- Traditional Software Development Life Cycle
- Transitioning to Modern Software Development Life Cycle
- Scrum & Agile Methodology
- End to end DevOps Workflow
- DevOps Toolsets
- Working with DevOps Tools (Demos)
MODULE 2: CLOUD COMPUTING WITH AMAZON WEB SERVICES
Cloud today is fast becoming one of the most important components of any software system. This section covers the basic components of the cloud using Amazon Web Services as the cloud software provider, how an application can be built and deployed on the cloud very quickly and the advantages of using the cloud as part of a software system. This includes:
- Introduction to the Cloud and its Types
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services Cloud Computing
- AWS Account Basics
- Basic components of Amazon Web Services
- Compute, Storage, Networking on AWS
- Sample AWS Application Architectures
- Deploying an end to end Cloud Application (Hands-on)
- AWS Security Features
Please check back for available dates or subscribe to stay updated!
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
About the Course
Here are a few of the the takeaways that participants will gain:
- Participants will understand how the cloud functions and the different components of the cloud in general.
- Understand the basic devops lifecycle.
- Understand how Amazon Web Services works as a cloud provider.
- Have an exposure to the different services provided by the amazon cloud platform.
- Perform hands-on and create a simple application on the cloud.
Cloud has become the go-to place today for storage, computation, security and many other services. The cloud is disrupting the analytics industry and taking over processes and applications by storm! This course helps you understand how you can perform analytics and machine learning using the cloud.read more
Cloud has become the go-to place today for storage, computation, security and many other services. The cloud is disrupting the analytics industry and taking over processes and applications by storm! This course helps you get that first glimpse of the cloud and its services.read more