|This course is designed for learners who work with and analyze data through the use of Microsoft Power BI. Power BI is a business analytics service from Microsoft that provides interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities for end users to create their own reports and dashboards. This course will introduce the various functions and features used in Power BI for users to familiarize themselves with the software interface.|
1. Thursday 20th Apr & Friday 21st Apr 2023 (9AM – 6PM Weekday Class)
2. Saturday 13th May & Saturday 20th May 2023 (9AM – 6PM Weekend Class)
Upcoming Webinars – CLICK HERE
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to work with and analyze data with business cases using Microsoft PowerBI. Participants will learn to use PowerBI Desktop to connect to various data sources, shape the data, use data models and create interactive reports.
Through this PowerBI course, participants can learn that Power BI Desktop centralizes, simplifies, and streamlines what can otherwise be a scattered, disconnected, and arduous process of designing and creating business intelligence repositories and reports.
After going through the course, participants will:
● Be able to Identify Business Organisation KPIs
● Be able to wrestle in data from a variety of sources
● Be able to control the transformation of data
● Be able to design beautiful and interactive visuals
● Be able to have a grasp over business intelligence
● Be able to build informative and powerful dashboards
● Experience varying business cases from different perspectives
At the end of the course, you’ll learn how to build data-driven report and subsequently you will be able to build similar reports like procurement analytics, financial analytics or microfinance analytics for your business.
Including 2 hours of Assessment
Post course participant perks!
● Up to two weeks post course support
● Access to a Telegram channel with like-minded people and course alumni
● Access to our job placement partners
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity!
*Participants need to meet the attendance and assessment requirements to be eligible for the funding
IHH Healthcare, Singapore
Join our 16 hours Data Analytics using PowerBI course and learn to work with data to create amazing and interactive reports!