Microsoft Azure for Beginners
Cloud has become the go-to place today for storage, computation, security and many other services. The cloud is disrupting the analytics industry and taking over processes and applications by storm! This course helps you get that first glimpse of the cloud and its services.
What You’ll Learn
Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. It provides both PaaS and IaaS services and supports many different programming languages, tools and Frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. Today, more than 80% of Fortune 500 companies uses Azure to support their operations.
Please click the event link in the timetable for the respective price.
MODULE 1: BASIC CLOUD CONCEPTS
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS),Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a Service (SaaS) – What they mean?
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
MODULE 2: CORE AZURE COMPONENTS ARE SERVICES
- Core Azure Architecture Components
- Core Azure Services
- Common Azure Architectures
- Azure Demo Solutions
MODULE 3: WHITEBOARDING USING AZURE COMPONENTS
Whiteboarding and creating sample solutions using different Azure components
MODULE 4: AZURE SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Planning and Managing Costs
- Azure Subscriptions
- Service Lifecycle
MODULE 5: SECURITY, PRIVACY, COMPLIANCE & TRUST
- Securing network connectivity in AzureCore Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
Please check back for available dates or subscribe to stay updated!
No pre-requisites are required for this course.
About the Course
Here are few of the takeaways that participants will gain from this training:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
This course will take you through the fundamentals of machine learning, the different algorithms involved in supervised and unsupervised learning, model evaluation and model optimization techniques.read more
Understanding and analyzing data is one of the key skills required in the industry today. This course is completely focused on the various aspects of data analytics using Python. Participants will be taught to use and taken through the key libraries for data ingestion and manipulation, exploratory data analysis, model building and data visualization as well as the basic statistics knowledge required to understand the concepts in the latter courses.read more
The Basics of Python is an introductory and beginners’ course to learning and understanding the fundamentals of coding in Python, a powerful, modern, industry demanding language. Participants will learn to write programs, perform various operations, manipulate and visualize data. Participants completing this course will be prepared to take up the advanced modules.read more